Monday, May 21, 2007

my bestfriend

I hate goodbyes...

I hate parting ways...

But after my Dad and brother... another special person leaves me again. She's migrating in US and it will take lots of years before we meet again. I can't imagine my life without her. She saved me so many times when I needed a hero.

For nine years we've been together through the best and worst times.

And now, we'll be living separate lives on our different worlds.

I won't be able to call her early in the morning just to piss her off. I won't be able to drop off her house and hang out with her eating our favorite street food. I won't be able to talk three hours on the phone without being bored. I won't be able to share my Daniel Radcliffe wildest fantasies.

....and the list goes on...

I don't know what will happen to the both of us. Will we stay best friends after long years of waiting?

I know the only thing that I could hold on to is our promise to be BFFs...
Like Spongebob and Patrick...

I wish you all the best Joey!
Be a good girl...well, as far as I know you're not but at least give it a try? ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home