10:12 AM 6/6/2007
Less than a week and time for me to enter a new dimension called college. I'm still on my insomniac days though so I think I'll find it pretty hard to adjust my body clock.
I'm feeling awkwardly unamused by the fact that I'm finally going to college. I mean, I want to but I don't know what to look forward to. I have no idea what to expect. Nothing seems to motivate me at all.
Seeing myself be drawn to insane studiousness everyday is a sight that really scares me to death. I'm not that kind of student, and I don't quite know if I can really make myself be that way. Aside from the fact that only studying should be my habit I also have some expectations from people to meet. Failure should never be on my dictionary again.
For two weeks now I smolder myself to complete laziness each day cause I know I couldn't do it anymore once school starts. I don't even know when the school actually begins! Literally I'm clueless about college. All I know is that I have myself to handle and I should do my best doing my act.
In my intuitions I know things will get a little rough in the beginning and that each day (especially Monday) will be so stressful. In that note, it only means one thing---NO ONE SHOULD COME ON MY WAY.
This is the launch of my debut album on being independent and consistent with my plans. I have so many things on my mind right now and I can't think of any way to get rid of it. Maybe when I get addicted to studying algebra that would do the trick.
My head is spinning already way before I even start to enter the big world. It's not High School anymore where I can eat anytime that I wanted inside the classroom and do anything that would please me. It's gonna be hard and I'm hoping to God he gives me all the grace to survive. Alone.
I'm a loner anyway so I think that I could handle it so I know I'll be just fine on that part. But I always dreamed of ---being with someone special at school where both of us will be together all the time. I don't even know where the hell that idea came from but that's what I've been thinking.
It wouldn't matter anyway, I still have myself to fix first before that.
And that said, I have to know the date when the classes starts first.
^_~
Less than a week and time for me to enter a new dimension called college. I'm still on my insomniac days though so I think I'll find it pretty hard to adjust my body clock.
I'm feeling awkwardly unamused by the fact that I'm finally going to college. I mean, I want to but I don't know what to look forward to. I have no idea what to expect. Nothing seems to motivate me at all.
Seeing myself be drawn to insane studiousness everyday is a sight that really scares me to death. I'm not that kind of student, and I don't quite know if I can really make myself be that way. Aside from the fact that only studying should be my habit I also have some expectations from people to meet. Failure should never be on my dictionary again.
For two weeks now I smolder myself to complete laziness each day cause I know I couldn't do it anymore once school starts. I don't even know when the school actually begins! Literally I'm clueless about college. All I know is that I have myself to handle and I should do my best doing my act.
In my intuitions I know things will get a little rough in the beginning and that each day (especially Monday) will be so stressful. In that note, it only means one thing---NO ONE SHOULD COME ON MY WAY.
This is the launch of my debut album on being independent and consistent with my plans. I have so many things on my mind right now and I can't think of any way to get rid of it. Maybe when I get addicted to studying algebra that would do the trick.
My head is spinning already way before I even start to enter the big world. It's not High School anymore where I can eat anytime that I wanted inside the classroom and do anything that would please me. It's gonna be hard and I'm hoping to God he gives me all the grace to survive. Alone.
I'm a loner anyway so I think that I could handle it so I know I'll be just fine on that part. But I always dreamed of ---being with someone special at school where both of us will be together all the time. I don't even know where the hell that idea came from but that's what I've been thinking.
It wouldn't matter anyway, I still have myself to fix first before that.
And that said, I have to know the date when the classes starts first.
^_~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home