Saturday, June 9, 2007

My buttered toast insomnia

For two consecutive weeks (err...maybe), my nights became my days and my days became well, sleeping time for me.

It's the cyberspace's fault so don't blame me for having some of the nastiest and weirdest bags ever seen by mankind. Besides, school's gonna start soon so better be off wasted as much as I want.

I don't even have an idea when classes are gonna start! I mean, seriously I should know by now but darn I don't. No matter what, I'll stay the student that everyone hates and loves and most of the times ridicule but whoever my new schoolmates may be, I'm gonna stand out there above the rest.

I shouldn't worry or fuss anymore since the more I think about university life, it makes me wanna feel anxious and adventurous. I'm gonna make my college life my playground, and I'm gonna enjoy every bit of second I'm gonna spend with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home