Friday, June 15, 2007

First day in College

OH MY GOD ~~~ all my life I never had a hottie prof...ever. And now, the privilege is all mine.
My physical activities prof is one heck of a hunk and I'm telling you, jaws drop whenever he passes by. The sight of him sitting in front of us in a hot congested gym makes me drool to fantasies that won't go away from me..

LOL, the day isn't really highlighted with that cute prof, here it is ...

I woke up at exactly four o'clock in the morning with raging and ranting thoughts mixed in my head. The PC looked to me as if screaming to go online, so I peeked in the cyberworld and chatted with some of my close co-forumers.

Not wasting a single minute I took a bath and .... (surely, I'm not a freak to tell you all about the details of my quest to preparing up for school).

I thought that in the mornings the roads are usually piled up with traffic but I was wrong. The smooth sailing jeepney arrived just in time in front of my university. It was a beautiful morning indeed, the golf course and the walls of Intramuros welcomed me with their cool breeze and ambiance. I went inside and the first person I saw was Alvin, a batch mate from my High School and beside him was Marvin, our batch's valedictorian. Simple Hi's and hello's then we met Judy, also one of my batch mate and an honor student.

It was exactly seven o'clock when I entered the classroom. I found a vacant seat and took it. Beside me was April, she came from Malabon and on my left side was Dyan (I haven't asked her the correct spelling of her name so as soon as I knew it I'll edit this), she's the Editor and Chief of their school's publication. Then at the back of April was the jolly Elaine who came from San Sebastian College and beside her were Maritoni, Faye and the bubbly Jamie. Those were my freshly made friends and I thank God for giving me a chance to get to be with these people and I'm praying that we'll be very good friends in the future.

So, that's the highlight I'm talking about. The new people that I met... and how I'm excited to bond with them more.

~_~

3 Comments:

Blogger Starbury said...

the thing with the pe prof was... erm nothing.. >,<

>>mond™

June 15, 2007 at 4:04 AM

 
Blogger rumpLeskatz said...

LOL ... the pe prof is hot, don't blame him

June 15, 2007 at 4:07 AM

 
Blogger Starbury said...

i was not blaming him. =(
it's just that... it's just that...
oooh foret it.. >,<

>>mond™

June 15, 2007 at 4:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home