A lie I kept inside
It's been such a long time since that day and I regret giving up on it just now. I just woke up one day and there it is, the mood of serenity and acceptance lingered selflessly.
I forced myself to be a different person each time a chance of a new love passes by. I ignore and fooled the hell out of me that I can handle things well. But in my trials I never really found that real happiness I seek. I'm still stocked nowhere in between the lines of heartache and defeat.
I'm happy now, I'm glad that I made it back to the real world where I can think for myself again and not what I know will satisfy me for a while. I'm going to be out there again with hope that I will finally meet the one just for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home