Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cucumber+History+Physical Fitness= This post

^Voguezhlee girls from left: Colleen, Dian, Elaine, April, Paula and Me.


Even though I don't have classes today it seemed to me as if there is. My notes, scattered all over my binder needed to be re-written into individual portions of a normal notebook. In short, I have to re- write all the notes we had for the past week. Took me three hours before I neatly succeeded in the writing session of a lifetime.

word of the day

cucumber
n
1. plants plant with long green fruit: a climbing or trailing annual plant of the gourd family that is grown for its edible long green fruit.
Latin name: Cucumis sativus

Actually, I hate cucumbers, especially when you dip them in a large bowl of vinegar with whole black peppers.
Chris Benoit is dead. My dearest number one IDOL in WWE is dead. When he won the Royal Rumble, I hosted a party exclusive for my stuffed toys and imaginary friends. I so love Chris. Unfortunately, he was being accused of taking too much steroids and other medical transcriptions that caused his delusions killing his wife and child.


GAhh, we have this History homework that is so irrationally impossible to be done. I admit, and all of who can read this that History subject is sooo boring. Cmon, you must be a clown to love and enjoy the discussions that will take hours before being considered done.

While me and my fellow Voguezhlees have to make an impression to our P.E. prof tomorrow on our report. Even though our supposed to be "report making day" turned out to be a total girl bonding scenario, I hope he'll notice the enticing brains we have aside from us being noisy scandalous LOL girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home