My hands are tired and I'm sleepless tonight

Since it's been like a year after I posted I'm gonna do my best trying to recall past spontaneous and gory details of things I'll mostly ignore and kick. THE DAYS OF VOGUEZHLEE.
KAT - "profile : non existing elaborated cucumber"
ELAINE- "OOY!! bakla!!! BAKLA ka ba???!!!"
DIAN- "Ang meaning ng TBA sa pagkakaalam ko ay TANGHALANG BAYAN"
COLLEEN- "Insert famous statement here"
PAULA- "get it get it!!!"
APRIL- "Ayy! wag yan...sensitive akooh.."
Boring soc sci and History days had passed and I'm still alive, thank God to my friends who came out of nowhere in the TBA of PLM.
Our daily routine (TENTATIVE)
6:50 am- most of us are already in the classroom except for Elaine who always thought that she'll be late but instead she's always 10 minutes early.
7 am - First class, usually Soc Sci or Philo... *silent nerve wracking events usually happens during these subjects*
8:30 am- end of first class
"bakla ano na buhay ka pa ba?"
11:30 am- Lunch break - CR (takes almost 20 minutes), then goes to our favorite( NOT YET) restaurant (carinderia) behind Manila Bulletin.
"Ganda!!!! kain na kayo dito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ~shouts the waitress ultimately convincing us even though the food is more expensive than those in our own canteen.
Favorite day? THURSDAY.
*For the purpose of uniformed meaning I would spoon feed you with our intimate reason....THE PROF IS SO HOT, CUTE, SEXY., WEIRDLY HANDSOME AND...(insert other compliments that will make him cry here).
New found group hobby?
*Searching for cute boy's profiles in Friendster (especially those who came from Ateneo or La Salle...) Then patiently looking for our P.E. prof's profile.
Motto: "(still under construction)"
~nice motto!
To summarize things up even though my hands are so tired and it's bones seem to be dislocated already, I love these girls, and I'm looking forward to rolling within the walls of Intramuros with them again.
^__^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home