The Goodbye- Prof (we hate you for leaving us)

It was hellfire hot in the girl's bathroom yet we crowded and stayed just for the sake of making ourselves look presentable in his eyes. Wearing our P.E. uniform and clutching our heavy tote bags we hurried downstairs to be able to impress him with our EverReady punctuality.
Then, while happily waiting for his class to end, we received the worst news ever next to someone really close to us being dead.
"HE'S NOT OUR P.E. PROF ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Tears flow and moaning of regret flushed the gym. We were so disappointed. The new prof is funny, alive and entertaining more like a father figure to all of us but even though I'm the one seated in front I never understood anything that he said. I'm pissed holding our report in hand and silently crumpling and whining with mellow thoughts that our favorite prof is not ours anymore.
I personally hate him for agreeing to switch classes instead he could've stayed with us since we're already going well with each other. It felt like a breakup, no, worse than a breakup.
Anyways, after the grueling P.E. class we all went to SM Manila and wandered not knowing where to go. Then, five of us remained Me, Dian, Maricar,Paula and Doni. We decided to walk (YES, WALK) from SM Manila to Robinson's Place Ermita. It wasn't extremely far but I'm telling you it's not a single block away walk. Good thing though we are still wearing our comfy P.E. uniforms. We grabbed a karaoke room and took shots in the singingcapade for an hour.
I never liked karaokes, I'm scared of singing in front of other people yet I managed to gain a 98 score singing 'Helena' of My Chemical Romance (talk about being shy!).
Since Robinson's is so close to Baywalk, I suggested we hang out there next but only Dian stayed. As usual, girl bonding of whatever confidential details of anything related to boys and life. The weather is perfect so we took amusing pictures (mostly EMO poses but who cares) and without even noticing it, we went home late at around 8:30 in the evening.
So now, because of the tiring day I had yesterday, I finally managed to sleep like a normal being would do.
word of the day
| proprioceptor |
pro·pri·o·cep·tor [prpree ə séptər]
n
| nerve ending: a sensory nerve ending in muscles, tendons, and joints that provides a sense of the body’s position by responding to stimuli from within the body |
-pro·pri·o·cep·tion, n
-pro·pri·o·cep·tive, adj
*Thanks to Nike Air...*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home