Searching for someone new

It's been one month since the school started and it really felt like a year to me. With all the things that had happened within our class and the bonds we shared, we became like brothers and sisters already. I admire the closeness my class had. Even for just a little while, we knew each other's strengths and weaknesses. We knew who caught each other's hearts and even had a new couple who recently just made the room filled with romance as the guy gave my friend a bouquet of flowers.
I know, well, as far as I know, some of us will not be around anymore in the next semester. Some will not be able to reach the quota grade and will perish the circumstances of a drop out. Of course, I'm one of the eligible candidates for that matter. Though, I will never let PLM kick me out that soon. I'll just strive for the maximum excellence... and work it till my burnt eyebrows will bleed.
Actually, my main problem is I'M BROKE. Yes, broke to the point that only ten pesos is left on my spongebob coin purse (or less). I need P1500 right at this moment to buy my fatigue suit and combat shoes for the ROTC next week. To those who can read this, please, I'm open for any kinds of donation whether money or food so that I wouldn't have to spend my week's allowance.
If you're interested, please contact me on my Friendster account and we'll negotiate there.
~~~~
"Searching for someone new." ~ My current status. I need someone to make me feel that bliss again, to make me feel inspired and contented. Last night, actually tonight, I thought that some thing's missing. I'm alone. No one is here to brighten up that patch in my sky and I want that someone soon. Not for any selfish reasons at all, but I think it would be better if I get to be with someone special again.
I guess one of the main reason why is that I'm affected too easily by my environment. To lessen the stress and to keep me striving, I need that someone to show me what real happiness is. I know, I shouldn't be on the rush on things, I'm just yearning for something new.
I know, well, as far as I know, some of us will not be around anymore in the next semester. Some will not be able to reach the quota grade and will perish the circumstances of a drop out. Of course, I'm one of the eligible candidates for that matter. Though, I will never let PLM kick me out that soon. I'll just strive for the maximum excellence... and work it till my burnt eyebrows will bleed.
Actually, my main problem is I'M BROKE. Yes, broke to the point that only ten pesos is left on my spongebob coin purse (or less). I need P1500 right at this moment to buy my fatigue suit and combat shoes for the ROTC next week. To those who can read this, please, I'm open for any kinds of donation whether money or food so that I wouldn't have to spend my week's allowance.
If you're interested, please contact me on my Friendster account and we'll negotiate there.
~~~~
"Searching for someone new." ~ My current status. I need someone to make me feel that bliss again, to make me feel inspired and contented. Last night, actually tonight, I thought that some thing's missing. I'm alone. No one is here to brighten up that patch in my sky and I want that someone soon. Not for any selfish reasons at all, but I think it would be better if I get to be with someone special again.
I guess one of the main reason why is that I'm affected too easily by my environment. To lessen the stress and to keep me striving, I need that someone to show me what real happiness is. I know, I shouldn't be on the rush on things, I'm just yearning for something new.

1 Comments:
hey kat! since i'm not able to talk to you for 3-4 hours like we used to, i'll just use this to communicate with you at least i know what you are really feeling and what exactly you are doing. oh! sis, i cannot express how much i want you to not feel this way, but after all who am i to say this to you when i'm feeling the same thing. it's just that.. it's embarassing to actuallly admit it, it makes me feel sorry for myself thus creating an unbearable depression in the pit of your very humane being!(does that makes sense?) all i know is this...... love is like a butterfly the more you try to catch it the more it fleets away from you, don't worry you'll definitely find that someone that makes you realize why it doesn't work for others. i'm sure of it!! a little patience and hope is all we both need to keep our insanity in check. i really hope you can find an inner peace for yourself that only you can do to yourself and not somebody else!! so.. try to stop it from consuming you. loneliness is poison to your soul just like insecurity, and we wouldn't want that( even though we want the pain!)just remember you have a wonderful life, a family who cares for you, and a bestfriend who would be at your back know matter what!!!<33
July 17, 2007 at 3:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home