No ClassesToday + No allowance = : (
Wednesday, finally... I'm gonna have some rest today and do some demanding home works. No classes means no friends to cuddle and kick, no classes means no Profs to stare at and lunchtimes to cherish. I don't miss school though, not the lessons and the exams, I just miss my Block mates and the cute boys from other blocks and higher year levels.
***
Jealousy : A sign of Love or Immaturity?
***
Yesterday, we went back to Elaine's house and had some bonding sessions. Of course, the lunch we had is still the best coming from Elaine's mom, it was so appetizing and fun, I even choked once on Marco's lap (sorry for that) because of the corny jokes they spill.
Shocking revelations, DVD's that don't work and random jealousy cat fights that turned out to be null and stupid. Will all of this be thrown away once we reach the second sem? next year? after we graduate?
I will definitely treasure these people. They made me complete each day, cheering whenever I'm entering the classroom and partying with them in the gym.
****
Thanks Joey, for that wonderful comment you gave me, you're the best and no one else comes close to your greatness as my best friend. How I wish that we're together till the end and we will be. I'm looking forward to the day we'll meet again.
***
WANTED: Lovelife.

1 Comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.
April 1, 2008 at 7:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home